Evaluation of blog experience


In general, it was a good experience, since I was able to reinforce writing, grammar, and reading. It was good to be able to express some opinions on topics, but I think that, after each post, we didn't have a discussion of the topics as a whole, since personally my greatest weakness is expressing myself orally in English, I lack a lot of practice, and I see that most of my classmates also lack that. So to talk about different topics is what we should do. 
Another problem was the teacher's delay in delivering the corrections. I think we should have received corrections every week for the post we made that week, so we could see where we were failing.
As I saw in another post, I think a good idea is to read long texts in English and write about them in a post, summarize them and give opinions about them, since it could help us a lot for the thesis and postgraduate work where we have to read many scientific texts in English.
I hope you consider these ideas for the next level, and I hope that at the next level we can practice more oral expression.
Thank you very much teacher and classmates.

Comments

  1. is a good idea read long texts in English and practice more oral expression Regards!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Free Topic

My Autobiography

Post 7: Environmental Conflicts