A career-related website



Well, it`s time to talk about a website that I enjoy, related to my career.
I chose this website because it`s not just a information website, also it is a project of my commune.
Germina is a social organization of neighbors to the commune of La Florida, an interdisciplinary team with the motivation of making this place a more friendship territory trought the creation of green areas in a abandoned sites, self-sustentability, self-management and the promotion of good living.
They have a blog that I follow, where I can find crop information, present information, activities information, a map of urban gardens, planting calendars, contingency, opinions and videos.
They also have social networks, like Facebook, where they constantly communicate their activities and event, like worshops, marches, meetings, etc.
I think it's a good network of union and neighborhood organization, where it is possible to learn to live sustainably, lear everything related to crops, and get to know our comunity,
in an increasingly individualistic world where community life is lost.

Comments

  1. Thats great, I will like a website like that in my commune.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Free Topic

My Autobiography

Post 7: Environmental Conflicts