Post 3: Movies




Movies! An art that charms many people since time immemorial.
I've had a fondness for movies since I was a little girl when my uncle who worked selling movies in the “Persa biobio”, brought copies to my house and I saw them all, and then I became a member of the "Bazuca" service, where from a web page I chose the films and they arrived to my house.
At that time my favorite movies were some like: Taxi Driver, Buffalo 66, Lost in Translation, Eraserhead, Elephant, Pulp Fiction, No Country for Old Men, Fight Club or some horror movies of series B like "Night of the living dead". 






There was a moment in my life that I liked cinema so much that I thought about studying "film and audiovisual communication", but it was just a stage jeje, I spent all weekends at the Cine arte Normandie, or traditional cinema.
Now I see movies of all kinds, but I will always have a fondness for independent films since it is a kind of cinema where there is a freedom to vary on many themes and st
yles.
I also like the cinema of Author with directors like Tarantino, Kubrick, Godard, Kusturika, Hong Sang-soo, Coen Brothers, Wes Anderson, Gus Van Sant, Lynch, Wong Kar-wai, Etc.




Django Unchained is one of my favorite current movies.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Free Topic

My Autobiography

Post 7: Environmental Conflicts