Post 1: Introducing myself again

Hi, new mates, I will introduce myself again.
My name is Camila Castillo, I'm in fifth year of Agronomy and I hope next year will be the last year jej.
If you want to now more about me, check out the other posts of the previous semester.
At this new semester, I would like to write about the future, what are the plans of each one.
I see many classmates of early years of the carreer, and It would be good to see diferent perspectives when you first enter the university o when you know more about the carreer or different subjects.

Comments

  1. Hi Camila, I want to comment about the reason for taking this career, for me, was my love for plants and nature, as well as the desire for help people. What's about yours?
    Have a nice day :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Free Topic

My Autobiography

Post 7: Environmental Conflicts