Post 6: Post graduate studies

Right in this moment, I`m in the year of the career when I ask myself if to take or no to take a postgraduate degree, on the one hand it is convenient  because it is cheaper and I can advance subjects, in fact, I already have postgraduate courses, but anyway will be a year or a year and a half more at the university and my idea is graduate me this year, since I already studied a career before so I’m already in the age of exercising some profession, be able to be an independient person and have stable money.

Another factor why I decided not do postgraduate is that in interviews to do my practice, the staff of the companies does’nt care if the new graduate has a magister, it’s preferable to gain experience first, that's what they told me.

That’s why I prefer to gain experience especially in the area that I like (agroindustry and oenology), areas in which I have ventured with my thesis and with elective and postgraduate courses.

In the future, I want to do a magister, hopefully outside the country and about subject that will fascinate me at that moment.

I think it could be a thesis  relate to agroindustry, new forms of packaging friendly to environment, or about craft beer, organic wines, olive oil, etc.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free Topic

My Autobiography

Post 7: Environmental Conflicts