Why I did choose my career?

Hi classmates!
As I told you in the previous post, I studied Design at the Universidad de Chile, two years. Since at that time, I was very good at drawing and creating, in fact, I was so good that I was assistant to the art teacher at school, and my paintings were all over the school, even in the teachers' room.

But I finally realized that I didn't want to work on that, I preferred to have it as a hobby, since I can exploit creativity when it is something that is born in me, not something for others, much less for a company. Besides that I had to spend too much time in front of a computer and I never liked that.
The good thing about that experience was that I learned to occupy many programs of photo editing, diagramming, I learned about perception, about graphic expression (inks, papers, pencils) and I have a lot of notion of the image. After that, I gave myself a sabbatical year to study for the psu, work, and think about what I wanted to do with my life. In that transition I thought about studying nutrition since I have always been interested in healthy eating, and the environmental change that we can generate with food. But when I thought about the future of work I did not like the idea of ​​working in a hospital, clinic, that was not for me. Thinking well, I reached the base of food, crops, orchards, the countryside, and immediately thought of agronomy. In addition, all my life I had an approach to agronomy thanks to my grandfather, he was an agronomist at the University of Chile, studied there and taught seminars, specializing in oilseeds. He was director of the department of oleaginous in INIA. I was always close to the field, since he had a property near Ovalle. So I always loved the plants, and everything related. I am already in my last year of university and already thinking about the Post Degree, I am interested in the area of ​​Agroindustry, especially enology, brewing, and oils. I did my practice last year in a vineyard and I was very passionate about that world. I hope in the future to be able to make my own craft beer and keep learning from the fascinating world of wines, oils and food.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free Topic

My Autobiography

Post 7: Environmental Conflicts