My favourite piece of technology

Hi mates, really, I dont like modern technology very much, I prefer vintage technology, because it was more durable, now almost everything is disposable (the system of programmed obsolescence)

I'm addicted to the world of analogue sound technology and the art of collecting vinyl records and achieving the best possible sound. So, my favourite piece of technology is my Technics turntables and my 70's stereo (a gift of my grandfather).
I use this Music equipment practically every day because I love music and when I need to relax.
Also, I use my turntables in my Dj job almost every weekend, in pubs and parks.



But when it comes to dialy life or university I use my cellphone a lot, because I have downloaded applications for everything, for public bus travel, transport, U-cursos, music, comunications, bank, etc. I think it's a good complement, but I don´t die if I stop to using for a couple of days, instead, what I can´t stop occupying are my turntables.

Comments

  1. Awesome gift! Happy to read you don´t share likes for the modern technologies.
    Is the photo yours?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Free Topic

My Autobiography

Post 7: Environmental Conflicts