End of semester: The storm before the calm.


I would love to say, that I finished my semester, but there are still missing second and third tests, and exams, and all that concentrated in a single month, so, the stress will be my best friend.
Well, I think I'm exaggerating, since I've had a worse semester. I have only 6 subject this semester, including English. And most are subjects of little demand, such as professional practice, where they give you tips for job interviews, good oral presentations, and links with companies related to my career.
My favorite subjects will always be the postgraduate ones, since they are related to all the topics that one is interested in, some more than others, my area is winemaking, but I'm interested in almost all topics related to agro-industry

But I also have backward subjects like "agricultural systems", and tomorrow I have the first test, where topics such as: balance of energy, water balance, carbon balance, and all the factors of the balance relate to each other in integrated systems. Ugh ... I think I'd better study, I still have a lot left.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Free Topic

My Autobiography

Post 7: Environmental Conflicts