Post 4: Videogames


This topic is not my specialty, since I am not a fan of video games, but I must say that when I was a girl I was good at playing video games at the time that Nintendo was released. I was around 8 years old when my parents brought the super nintendo for a Christmas, they bought it in the zofri from iquique, I still remember it well since at that time I had never had an approach to videogames
I loved games like Mario Bros and Dong King Kong, especially the last one, as it was very entertaining. I remember we spent day and night playing with my cousin and my brother until we could pass all the stages.
Then I kept buying other games, but they were very expensive so it was not so easy, and I started to get interested in other things. But my brother was obsecionado with the games, he played every day with his friends, he bought all the versions of nintendo, cube, 64. Then when the Playstation appeared I got involved again with the games, since now I could buy CDs very cheap and I could get many different games, I remember that I played a lot of dance games with carpet or Crash Bandicoot.

Now I don't play anything other than fast cell phone games.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free Topic

My Autobiography

Post 7: Environmental Conflicts